At Paducah Veterinary Clinic, Paducah, KY, we specialize in various veterinary services to support a long and happy life for your pets. We offer a variety of treatments, including pet illnesses care and urgent care, pet surgery, exams and preventative care, dental care and vaccinations, and much more. Our veterinarian offers these services with a personal touch in a welcoming, homely environment.
Take Advantage of Our Veterinary Services
Your pet is important to you, and we are aware of that. We provide care using our expertise and skills. That's why we are here to keep them healthy and to let them to live their lives to the fullest.
Here are some benefits you will get if you bring your pets to get services from our veterinarian:
- Exams and Preventative Care: These help prevent diseases, identify potential conditions or diseases and get an early diagnosis, thus providing a quality of life for your pets. We offer these services to ensure your pets are safe and healthy.
- Surgery: Cats and dogs need surgery when spaying and neutering. Also, if the dog's stomach is bloated, needs tooth extraction procedures, etc. We offer these services at our clinic.
- Vaccinations: We offer non-core and core vaccinations to your pets (Cats and Dogs). Pets may need a vaccine because the law requires it or if they need to be protected from certain diseases or illnesses. If our doctor feels your pets need more vaccinations, he will recommend them.
- Pet illness and urgent care: If your pets need urgent care, we can attend to them as soon as possible. Our veterinarian cab squeeze time if the pet is in critical condition or needs urgent care due to accidents or other ailments. We care for cats and dogs and can help ensure they feel better when you take them home.
- Dentistry: We provide dental services for pets. The services we will give your pets depend on their condition, which we analyze before treatment. Book your appointment with us so that your dog or cat can start feeling relief from his or her dental pain.
Visit Us for More Information
Do you need veterinary services around Paducah, KY, and surrounding communities? We at Paducah Veterinary Clinic offer services like surgery, vaccinations, dental care, etc. We are here to help ensure that your pet lives a long and happy life with the help of our animal doctor on our team.
You can also call us at (270) 443-8835.